HDMI cables are robust physically and electrically. You should rarely have problems with signal transmission unless your cables are either damaged or too long. One thing to note however, is that HDMI cables do not use locking connectors and will simply pull out if they are jerked or tripped over. 3rd party HDMI locking devices are available, however at a minimum please ensure a secure connection, avoid cabling trip hazards on your rig and avoid flexing the cables excessively to maintain signal reliability. Atomos HDMI cables have coiled cables and tight fitting connectors to deliver less clutter and firmer connectivity between HDMI cameras and Atomos devices
Articles in this section
- AtomRemote App – Compatible iOS Devices
- AtomRemote App – Setup Instructions
- Canon EOS R5 & EOS R6 - HDR Auto and Playback Auto HDR modes
- Canon EOS R5 & EOS R6 - Legal/Full Range
- GH5/S - Hints for 10bit 4K Set-up
- How do I update AtomOS Firmware?
- How can I tell if my camera is compatible with Atomos monitor-recorders?
- Is the Panasonic GH4 compatible with Atomos monitor-recorders?
- Is the Sony a7RII compatible with Atomos monitor-recorders?
- Is the Sony a7SII compatible with Atomos monitor-recorders?