Atomos utilizes a high speed SATA connection designed to be used with 2.5” SSD or HDD drives housed within our provided Master Caddy shells. We work closely with all the leading drive manufacturers to qualify as many brands and models as possible (see atomos.com/drives for the complete list). Do not insert anything but Atomos approved Master Disk caddies in the Master Disk slot.
Articles in this section
- ProRes and DNx Target Data Rates
- Sony FS5 & FS700R – Why does my 4K Slow Motion Burst get recorded in 4K 60fps?
- Where can I download the user manual and other important downloads?
- How do I create Time Lapse sequences?
- What is Pre Roll record?
- What are the options for Timecode setup?
- What are the options for start/stop trigger recording?
- What to check before hitting record
- How do I format my drive?
- How do I activate Avid DNxHD / DNxHR?