Atomos utilizes a high speed SATA connection designed to be used with 2.5” SSD or HDD drives housed within our provided Master Caddy shells. We work closely with all the leading drive manufacturers to qualify as many brands and models as possible (see atomos.com/drives for the complete list). Do not insert anything but Atomos approved Master Disk caddies in the Master Disk slot.
Articles in this section
- Canon EOS R5 29:59 Minute Record Time Limit
- If resolution and frame rate of a Z CAM don't match on an Atomos Recorder...
- Is it normal for my Ninja V+ to feel hot to touch?
- Ninja V+ High Temperature when recording
- Why does my Ninja V+ get so hot during recording 4Kp120 or 8Kp30 ProRes RAW?
- ProRes and DNx Target Data Rates
- Sony FS5 & FS700R – Why does my 4K Slow Motion Burst get recorded in 4K 60fps?
- Where can I download the user manual and other important downloads?
- How do I create Time Lapse sequences?
- What is Pre Roll record?