All Atomos monitor-recorders feature a standard tripod ¼” screw mount on the top and bottom of the unit, allowing you to configure your recording setup using a variety of 3rd party mounting solutions.
Articles in this section
- How can I add and use 3D LUT's with my Atomos product?
- What do the colors in the False Color scope represent?
- How do I use focus peaking?
- What is the difference between Luma Waveform & RGB Waveform?
- What is Waveform monitoring?
- What is the mounting thread size on the monitor
- How do I calibrate the monitor
- How do I install the HDR sun hood