If you notice that the audio is not in sync with the video you can delay the audio by a number of frames until the 2 signals line up. This is available on the Shogun/Assassin/Flame/Inferno series models in the Audio options menu. Select the + or - icon to delay the audio by the appropriate number of frames.
Articles in this section
- NINJA V – Unpowered microphone doesn't pick up any Audio
- Where did Audio tracks 1/2 go to?
- How do I get XLR audio output?
- How do I assign the XLR analogue audio input?
- How do I sync audio and video in recording?
- What are the audio options during playback?
- How do I adjust the audio gain?
- How do I monitor and record audio?