- Check there is a valid signal by checking the input menu ensuring all fields display a green tick.
- Check the input signal is set to what you would like from the input menu: Progressive, Progressive with 2:2 or 3:2 pulldown (1080i inputs only), Interlaced (HD Only)
- If you see No Input for any reason please check your camera settings match a supported format for your Atomos device. The formats supported for each product are listed in the specifications section of each product at atomos.com
- Connect any additional Analogue audio inputs and adjust gain accordingly.
- Check you have the correct audio channels in record, set to you required from the audio panel.
- Connect headphones and monitor the audio channels to make sure the sound is as expected
- Ensure the video is coming in as expected. Make sure the signal is clean and does not have any GUI overlays from the camera.
- Check you have the correct Scene & Shot number selected, this can be adjusted by tapping the file name at the top of the screen.
- Check your drive is inserted and has been formatted in the Atomos unit
- Check your Timecode and trigger settings are as required
- Choose how you will start/stop your recording
Article is closed for comments.