There are no internal speakers or multi channel audio playback on Atomos devices. In playback mode the headphone jack is the output for audio. When you enter into Playback mode, the Atomos device will only output channels 1/2 on the headphones, please bear this in mind when you select the audio channels for recording.
Articles in this section
- NINJA V – Unpowered microphone doesn't pick up any Audio
- Where did Audio tracks 1/2 go to?
- How do I get XLR audio output?
- How do I assign the XLR analogue audio input?
- How do I sync audio and video in recording?
- What are the audio options during playback?
- How do I adjust the audio gain?
- How do I monitor and record audio?
Article is closed for comments.