Due to large amount of processing required for high resolution or high frame rate encoding, the Ninja V screen and enclosure can get very warm during use. This is completely normal and expected behaviour. The Ninja has various safety features designed to manage the thermal performance of the unit. However, we would advise to use caution when using the product in high ambient temperatures and at high screen brightness. Particularly when fully touching the product to swap the battery or SSD media. Please be aware to keep the product well ventilated and not to obstruct or block the air vents.
Articles in this section
- Canon EOS R5 29:59 Minute Record Time Limit
- If resolution and frame rate of a Z CAM don't match on an Atomos Recorder...
- Is it normal for my Ninja V+ to feel hot to touch?
- Ninja V+ High Temperature when recording
- Why does my Ninja V+ get so hot during recording 4Kp120 or 8Kp30 ProRes RAW?
- ProRes and DNx Target Data Rates
- Sony FS5 & FS700R – Why does my 4K Slow Motion Burst get recorded in 4K 60fps?
- Where can I download the user manual and other important downloads?
- How do I create Time Lapse sequences?
- What is Pre Roll record?